LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Knols
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Found at Lake St Clair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote andrewparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found at Lake St Clair
    Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:27pm
I found this little fella half way up a tree at Lake St Clair this week. Needless to say I've given it a good home Smile

A rod in one hand, a beer in the other. In an imperfect world, there are still perfect moments.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:23pm
GREAT score there frog i lost 2 the last time i fished there but they were green ones broWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileClapClapregards bob
dishley View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:40pm
That's a nice find in a nice colour. They are a very effective little lure.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:17pm
Has anybody got info on the age of this lure? The Knols that were sold in KMart many years ago didn't have that logo on them. Just wondering if Andrew has scored himself a much older lure.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:42pm
Thats a great score,,,,any one looking for lures in trees....if you live in the Gympie-Maryborough area you could find a couple,,,,Gary CFSA
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:12pm
A very nice score, love the knolsies.
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:48pm
Martin....The ones with that logo underneath were the last ones made in that series......Knols lures are being manufactured again but not under the knols lures banner.......Since the molds were casted in Singapore and the yearly fees weren't paid for a number of years the molds were purchased by another interested party who have since gone onto manufacturing stage and have re-released the lures in Australia..... I saw some recent models that Marz lures had bought from Freddys Fishing World in East Maitland N.S.W. just the other day and before any one gets on there high horse they were definitely knols lures in the 50mm size......Also there was an Attack lure of the same size released by the same people......regards B.J.
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:00pm
Nice pick up Andrew. Thats good news about them being made again. They are popular up here with blokes that target Sooties.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic