LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Lure Collecting > What's your flavour?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fugly Bites Hybrids.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
OCD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fugly Bites Hybrids.
    Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 8:15am
I got home from work last night to a parcel that I have been itching to receive and I am over the moon with the results. I collect 3 main NQ makers, C Lures, Keith Boys and Dempsters so what better way to enhance the collection than to get Mr Fugly to o a bite on one of each that were destined for restoration. Here are the results.

Here are the "Fuglified" Hybrids with an original from each maker for comparison.

A big thanks to Chris for a great job as always!Clap  Now I just have to keep them as part of my collection and not let my wife Robyn, add them to her Fugly collection...LOL
Cheers,

Gavin
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 9:08am
Clap
Krisco82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krisco82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 10:16am
Very cool indeed
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:01am
it was a pleasure Gavin, you did a fantastic job restoring and undercoating them these are more tri-brids than hybrids i think
that's no how ye make porridge!
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:18am
Nice job guys. They look awesome Gavin. Well done Chris as always.
cheers steiny
Ces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:19am
Awesome work as always Chris and thanks Gavin for the pics. Don't often see a direct comparison of the originals and the fuglified versions. Looks cool.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Ces.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 1:28pm
Very cool...you better lock them away mate or robyn will pilfer them.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:03pm
Where do you live Gavin ......WinkLOLLOLLOL??? Gotta love the Fuglies. I am one of the lucky ones who lives relatively close, so I get to see some of these in various forms of completion - and that is real interesting to see
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:30pm
Not too bad, I think you need to pass them on to usLOL I am still waiting on mine ChrisHug
You knowWink

Well done GavinThumbs Up

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
OCD View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
OCD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 9:02pm
Well, um, they are "Temporarily" in with Robyn's Fugly collection, but they are my lures, I think?
Cheers,

Gavin
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 9:58pm
Super!

codyak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 4:59am
Chris has done a great job on these beautys your ((wife)) must be so happy with her new lures
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 6:44am
AWESOME chris is the master of the bite make a pretty flash bass lure tooWinkClapClapClapClapregards bob
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 7:23pm
Pretty amazing Chris, not only the gizzards but the standard paint job looks pretty great too, this is where artists prerogative comes in, love them----------
And thanks for the ''resto'', undercoat and posting them Gav.
Great pics too--         Thumbs Up    Thumbs Up
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 1:52pm
These are just so dang cool. I LOVE my Fugly Lure !
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 4:37am
Absolutly awesome job done on these Lures ClapClapClapClap

P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic