Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Bill Jackson
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new Baits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new Baits
    Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:15pm
Sort of got into things bit since shoulder operation, but the optician hasnt been around yet to help with eyes. Will use some of these in NT and perhaps in Cairns next week. I had my first cast in the surf yesterday and caught a few salmon trout that are destined for the smokehouse.

The older I get the more I learn.
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:33pm
Wow Bill . what great bunch of lures , I like all of them . Thumbs Up
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:53pm
Neat with the poppers and spooks, top job all-round.ClapThumbs Up.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 7:40pm
Good to see you back into it after the operation Bill.

GTs might pull a bit harder than salmon trout...........
the fish aren't art critics
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 8:55pm
Simon I hope so. If this shoulders no good I will have to claim warranty. Luckily it my winding arm.

Billj
mdlures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
MD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdlures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 9:45pm
Some nice looking shapes there Bill Thumbs Up good to see your on the mend and back making lures, looking forward to catching up again

cheers
Mark
MDlures
traditional hand carved fishing lures
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:19pm
Well just about finished the last of the lures for Darwin with a little time to spare. I am working on deep diving fuselier at the moment which might live in Cairns I am told, and playing with shapes and finishes. Not where I want to be, while I can get gloss finish I would like a more robust finnish. Little steps and little achievments all the time.

27/28 cm shallow minnow clear bib in 2nd lure down

Bottom 2 lures are a new shape for me 15cm

An ever changing Canvas My spray booth alias my garage door

Billj

SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:01am
They really look good Bill,the darkish colours look great Thumbs Up, a 2 hook version with the 15cm fullas would go well here off newy and swansea for bonny's and macks for sure...keep going with the shed door mate and you will be able to auction it off Artistic

Mick!!!
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:48pm
Love the look of the last 3 15cm barra lures, they will work a treat, would you like to sell or possibly trade a few with me next time you are up here? Love em!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 8:14pm
they are good barra lures alright, and with the small bibs, or better still-smaller bibs, they would smash the pelagics as well.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 4:22pm
WISH these lures where in my tackle kitClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileregards bob
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 8:23pm
Those 27 / 28cm minnows are awesome!
cheers steiny
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 11:23pm
Bills lures are great, I have a few now, hope to add some more one day!
Atheism is a non prophet organisation
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic