Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Taylor Made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A lot of Taylors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A lot of Taylors
    Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:50pm
I'd rather be fishing with

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:57pm
Hi Guys, I started collecting Taylor Mades about Fifteen years ago and I would like a dollar back for every fish I caught on them I think I'd be a millionaire by now if I did. they are a very robust lure and made from timber too. there is pretty mixed selection there everything from Tiny nuggets to large jointed Poppers. you will probably notice acouple with alot of wounds on them they are my very first ones and they copped a big hiding over the years.WinkWinkWinkWink Regards Pete.

ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:26pm
Pete,

I'm also a veteran fan of Taylor Made lures. I'll see if I can make time to post some pics of a couple of custom paint jobs Rob put together for me. In all honesty these are the first lures my son or I tie on when we go fishing. The Deep Tiny Nuggets and Predator Prawns are yella and cod magnets at Burrinjuck. Two years ago at the Canberra Fisho's Convention at Burrinjuck (held in November) we boated 13 cod and several yellas caught mainly on TMs with a couple coming on a Basstad and a Morry Kneebone. No cod of any size but we caught fish when others went fishless.

Every Christmas my young bloke (now 17) just wants TMs as presents, not that I can complain it's a good reason for me to order a few for myself as well.

I love how certain TMs just catch fish just anywhere. There are so many subtle variations in these lures they are incredibly interesting.

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Hi Paul, I reckon I've Bought shares in Taylor made. Ive bought so many over the years. I gave Rob a call when I was in Port McQuarie last October But he was very busy getting ready to go to the big Bream comp they hold up there so we agreed to meet next time I'm up that way.Apparently Eddie Studman Is Rob's Brother in law and only lives around the corner from him , so I might get a chance to kill two birds with one stone and visit them both. I've met Rob a couple of times at a couple of fishing comps as he is a good friend of one of my old fishing partners.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic