LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Lure Collecting > Displaying your Lure collection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old net display

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
ABU Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abuadmiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 1:49pm
Wasn't there in 1959 TL catalog and was there in 1961 catalog...
so I guess you're spot on mate...
Winning answer I'd say

Have you got a 1958 or 1963 TL catalog (even to have a loan of for scanning piurposes)
cheers
wayne
Tight Lines
Wayne Real
fishing man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 8:35pm
just found this post, 
unbelievable Shocked 
hell of a collection. must be a very easy place to spend time
Cheers

Ben
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 3:24pm
NEVER get sick looking at that wall would ya boysLOLClapClapClapClapregards bob
Bassman88 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bassman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 4:35am
That is a crazy impressive collection you have there...never seen anything quite like that!
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 6:46am
Thankyou for the comments Bassman.When I started the net  worked well with my overall theme in my room however as time has gone on I have almost doubled the amount of lures on the same net and it is hard to get some symetry going if that is what one wants.Although I love it I am thinking of taking it down and just use pegboard to achieve neatness with my display.When you have a stupid amount of lures it is hard to display them all.
The Journey is the Reward

Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 7:18am
Wow Capt'n 

I'll have to show the missus this collection so she will stop saying I have too many lures.61

Nice work - Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by CaptainCranky CaptainCranky wrote:

Thankyou for the comments Bassman.When I started the net  worked well with my overall theme in my room however as time has gone on I have almost doubled the amount of lures on the same net and it is hard to get some symetry going if that is what one wants.Although I love it I am thinking of taking it down and just use pegboard to achieve neatness with my display.When you have a stupid amount of lures it is hard to display them all.

Ever heard of a 'compactus'???
They are like a HUGE filing cabinate, so big, the 'drawers' for want of a better name, are driven by a chaindrive, underfloor. Engaging a clutch arm picks up the chain, in the direction selected, driving the 'drawer' until clutch is released or end of stroke has been reached. This compacting, utilises available floorspace, as accessable storage.
The biggest I have seen was a BABY, at about 25M long(along the rails) x 6M wide x 2.2M high.
There was 18 'drawers' about 1M deep, accessable from front or back.
So all compacted, was 18M long on 25M rails.
Using the clutch arm, you would open up a walkway, for access to 'drawer' shelving.
The drive system was strong enough to move all 18 'drawers' at once.
Unfortunately, they were a 'Deathtrap', so fell from grace.

I reckon Barry could make use of one for Display purposes. WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Love what you've let us see Heart, bet there's 8x that, still unseen. Big smile

DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
beardy View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Beardys lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:29pm
bloody hell whats the misses say
beardy's lures
beardy View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Beardys lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 11:09pm
mind u what a collection cheers beardy
beardy's lures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic