LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Esoteric Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Things

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Things
    Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:56pm
I have been playing in the shed and these are for sale.They are $15 per lure + post. These will be named in the photo and the few I have made will also show the amount I have available. Shit im glad thats over.These are Buggame's and I have been making these for over 25 years.They are a great shallow water lure and will catch fish when others won't. One of each colour has gone to a new home
Esoteric lures "For The Select Few"
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:57pm
AwardThere are no more of the No1 colours left in this photo
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:59pm
ErmmFirst two made they got the moves like Jagger,great colour and action they dive to approx 1mtr.These lures will take Bream, Flathead and Bass in the shallows
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 7:00pm
OhYeahThese are a great little lure and will catch any thing that swims in estuaries.To name a few Bream, Bullrout, Catfish,Flounder,Flathead, Jewfish and not to mention Black Fish.
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 7:30pm
"Bugz" These little blokes dive to 1/2mtr have a great action dont mind a bit of current and have JP written all over them.Bass,Bass,Bream and Silver Perch will all fall to this lure. There are 1 of each for sale . From left to right no 2 no4 and no5 also No1 and No6 have gone to a new home.Sorry to say but the bugz have been wiped out.Let me know if any more are required
riverrat View Drop Down
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:11am
Lofty, pm sent
Hacks
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 2:01pm
Great lures there Lofty, I have a couple of yours and they are special.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 4:54pm
Thanks Martin
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 6:12pm
59A new addition to the list "Bottle Squidz"Nos2,4,6 and 9 are the first of these and will be $20 ,the rest will be $15.These are a great little Bass, Bream and Flathead lure they dive to about 3/4 of a mtr
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Lofty Lofty wrote:

59A new addition to the list "Bottle Squidz"Nos2,4,6 and 9 are the first of these and will be $20 ,the rest will be $15.These are a great little Bass, Bream and Flathead lure they dive to about 3/4 of a mtr.These lures from left to righthave goneNo1, N07 and No8 also No9
pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 7:05pm
Been busy Lofty.. the "Burra" look familiar....Nev
A lure without hooks is a Keyring.
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 7:44pm
Yes they look good dont they. Ted
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 6:33am
All nice fulla's there Lofty..if No 9 squid is still available i will take it please..and 1 Buggame of what ever is left...i'll come up and personally pick them up i need to get the k's up on my lease vehicle in the next week or 2..i'll ring to confirm when you will be home mate....
Mick!!!
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 9:29am
They are yours Mick
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 10:24pm
hi lofty any buggames left?
THE CODFATHER
Baroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:02pm
Hey Teddy,
Will them Tangerine Terrors catch them Oink fishes?
Regards,

Marc - STDZ Lures - Catch fish,fish a STDZ instead.
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 7:32am
Lofty , lets try a Bugz on a JP , I would like no 2 please . 

Ian
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 7:36am
Can do Ian,I will be in contact.Lofty
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Red Hunter Red Hunter wrote:

Lofty , lets try a Bugz on a JP , I would like no 2 please . 

Ian      Dam I see I am to late .  That was quick ,  Thanks Lofty .
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic