Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bluewater spinnerbaits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bluewater spinnerbaits
    Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 10:29am
I'd like to take time out and thank Gary Powis and crew from the Fishing Radio....... Talk back show from Townsville....... on last saturday morning we launched nationally a range of Bluewater Spinnerbaits I've custom made for the Australian Market...........Gary and friends have been going out wide and smacking spanish/spotted mackeral plus trevally on my "Reef Raiders" bluewater spinnerbaits.........So far some incredible captures has eventuated as a result of differing people trialling these baits for me in both tropical and temperate sea water zones........They've accounted for snapper to 20 pound, offshore Bar cod love them, Kingfish are mesmerised with them and love them also..........Tailor ,bonito, salmon and even a ling fell in love with the action........Samson fish just devour them.........I've made a range for bluewater trollers/jiggers alike.......The large rotating nickel flashing blade mimics a school of bait in the water.........I've also sponsored the Fishing Talk back radio show with a range of my unique "Backyard Boutique" style of spinnerbaits............ Thanks Gary...........regards B.J.
For all you soft plastic jiggers these lures I manufacture will surprise all of you...........Wink 
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 10:41am
Can't wait to get mine . Thumbs Up
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 11:58am
Express post this morning ready for the ribbon reefs on the weekend mate plus sent you the promised jetty weighted one plus a small v-spin for the jungly's.......sent to shop 4 so you don't even have to walk to the post office mate.......whats your scotch fillet like??????Might savour some soon.....B.J.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:58am
Just got off air from another live radio interview with Gary Powis and crew in Townsville.....Some of Garys mates caught a nice little spaniard on my 21/2 ounce spinner/jig over easter and posted it on my facebook page a few days ago........I'd like to thank all the people involved with promoting my new range of blue water spinners and wish young Mitchell Cooper (Garrys Lad) better luck with the tuna next time as he had a nice specimen follow the tiny 1/8th ounce single spin back to the boat the other day........regards B.J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic