LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > RIPP-N LURES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camphor Laurel Display Set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camphor Laurel Display Set
    Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 4:31pm
First off i would like to thank Tony for giving me a position in the Lure Lovers Cottage Section...Smile....I have made up a set which is the 3 sizes of the lures that i make and are  Camphor Laurel nudes and with Camphor Laurel bibs for a display set,they are signed as you can see in the pic's...I know my lures are know where near being collectable that is why i am saying they are a Display Set..They come in the lil box with the lures resting on wood shavings...They will be securely packaged when posted so the lures won't be damaged...the 3 sizes are including bibs are 11cm...10cm and 6 1/2cm...I am asking$80 plus $12.60 registered post... Please Pm me if interested...thanks for looking guys...Mick!!!

JOKER View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Shane Love Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 4:38pm
NICE Mick, they look awesome. cheers Shane
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 4:50pm
Mick thats a great little set mate.......I seen these at your place the other day, and must say youve done an excellent job on these ......overall they are finished with pride....the bibs are spot on.....a credit to you mate,  the amount of time involved from start to finish...... and the box...... for 80 bucks is an extremely fair price......
I dont think its all  about being a big name mate, its about appreciating the  workmanship and time involved to create what you or others make.......I really hope someone snaps these up, if i didnt just get a $600 excess quote to repair the bullbar after hitting a wallaroo id be keen on this lot.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Montah Steel View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member
Hobbled Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montah Steel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:02pm
sensational. 
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:11pm
sweet lures and great presentation mate.
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:16pm
Thanks for the comments boys..This set is SOLD already....Might do another set down the track..thanks again....
P.S..Nicho did ya hit the roo on ya way home...no good mate...

Mick!!!
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:41pm
nah mate on the way down......pin point perfect hit on corner of bullbar....no panel damage...very lucky hit at 100ks then run over it with both wheels., moved bull bar l/h side about 10mm out of whack, now digging in to side gaurd, and a tiny dent on bonnet........being a new car, im getting it fixed, the softy softy new car thing hasnt worn off just yetLOL

congrats on the set mate the buyer will be very happy with that lot they are nice.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:48pm
Mick , they look bloody great mate , Thumbs Up
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
dishley View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:54pm
Those are awesome. Thumbs Up
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:14pm
They look fantastic! If I had a mancave I'd love stuff of that quality on display. Some day......
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:25pm
Mate they are great,,,just need to pay for the 1000`s of dollars I just spent on lures then I am talking to you,,,Gary cFSA
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:52pm
Awesome set Mick!!!
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:24pm
Mick, nice timber and nicely done.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
OCD View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
OCD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:48pm
Great work Mick, gotta love bare timber grain. The timber bibs make them look even better, well done.
Cheers,

Gavin
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:48pm
Mick they look awesome mate Thumbs Up you have done a great job on them and I know how much pride you take in your lure making, those bibs are perfect ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I am looking forward to your next lot so get back out in the shed Yessir WinkLOLLOLLOL
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:40am
Good stuff Snaf . . .

MXB
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:48am
wow that camphor laurel sure makes a great nude mick , top job Clap love the way you have done the bibs as well mate, also the box and shavings Thumbs Up, pearcey
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 3:45pm
looking good mick,Clap even from Adelaide
cheers Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 4:34pm
Look awesome mick ...... Awesome stuff ..... I should start selling some of my nudes in sets ....., cheers Aaron
Benno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:02pm
Very nice set, love the bibs!!
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:23pm
Awesomeness Mick outstanding ClapClap

Cheerz Errol
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 5:32am
Thanks for the nice comments guys,i appreciate it heaps...Thumbs Up

Mick!!!
oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:25am
Sorry I missed these Mick, nice job mate - next set you better double the price Tongue  will catch up at the Expo - I have one picked out for you.

Cheers Steve 
mark2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:46am
Hi Mick, I missed this post too your lures look great, wow a lot of work in the bibs.
Mark
Dave View Drop Down
Assassin Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 10:31am
Great idea Mick the lures r choice be a centre piece in any collection .... Dave  Clap
dishley View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 4:46pm
If you make another set (or even just a single lure) I'd love to buy them off you! Can't seem to get over those bibs, they are stunning.
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:10pm
I know too well how much you have put into these Mick, great result, maybe you should have added a few $'s Clap.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 8:11pm
I agree,those were very special mate ,well doneClap
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:26am
Thanks again guys...Smile

Mick!!!

Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 8:00pm
Trippple Agent!!!
Still makes a GREAT Lure or 3!
More sets, looks like no end of takers.
Price in the right range for us Battlers!

BLUES AT HOME,,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS!!!
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic