LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Deep River Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duck and Cray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td pullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 11:31pm
real   nice    any type of surface lure you make      I wil  need for my surface collection     just let know how to get them please   cheers tp
Tony P
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 12:09am
This is the best that I could come up with Anthony. A Little Black Duck by Maurie Marsden 1987.
Regards,
Col

bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 12:27am
Anthony it looks like Mr drake is going to have a rewarding winter,ClapClapClapClapClapClap You had better add me to the growing list of foster duck parents if you will please.
 Billj
The older I get the more I learn.
Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 12:43am
Really really nice lures mate, love em!
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 4:33am
WOW Anthony I am sad that I missed seeing em at the expo CryCryCry but they are just brilliant what more can I say 59ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 8:52am
Anthony, how about posting a photo of your "barra" barra lure? It was sold by the time I saw it and by then it was at a distance - an easily recognisable dipiction of a baby barra.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
barneyminno View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Deep River Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barneyminno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

Anthony, how about posting a photo of your "barra" barra lure? It was sold by the time I saw it and by then it was at a distance - an easily recognisable dipiction of a baby barra.

Martin , will post pics of 'Barra Cannibal' when l make another batch. l neglected to take photos of any finished lures before the lure show :(

cheers,
Barney.
td pullen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td pullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 12:04am
just put some  pics of of my bird lures       under tp lures    hope you can find them      having a bit of trouble posting pics    so I put  near  nsw  makers group         how much do you want for  the duck lures  I might need more than one     cheers tp
Tony P
dfclarke View Drop Down
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfclarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 10:20pm
Hey Barney,

Great looking lures!!! Hope my lures ordered December 2012 are nearly ready for dispatch! 

Cheers

Dave
Codfather
1wood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 8:03am
Great work , how much ?
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 9:46am
Ya bunch of LOONS!
Been searchin through the FOREST in my shed, Ya WOOD think I could fiind my MALLARD!
It's gone, who'd TEAL that!
Not this little BLACK DUCK!
MUSKOVY get a replacement!
What you PEKIN at???
I'll snap ya RINGNECK!
EGGSACTLY!
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 7:10pm
Your shell is cracked there Dork Sword
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 7:46pm
WackoClownLOL
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:52pm
I was wondering if Anthony will be making this model cray and duck for this years expo?I really like the claws and would like one for my collection of Deep River lures
THE CODFATHER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic