Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Eddy Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some Eddy Lures Timbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Eddy Lures Timbers
    Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 3:21pm
I only have these two, although they have a lot of character!

The little one is an Eddy "Little Beauty" which I have been advised later went on to become what we now know as the mini Dam Buster.  This is the only example of the Little Beauty I have ever seen, are there any others out there?

The larger lure is an early timber "Dam Buster" and has a rattle in it. As you can see it is well used!

Here's a quote from Dave Edwards (original maker of Eddy Lures) about this lure.

Quote This one is an early Red Cedar RATTLING Dam Buster (1986).  This was bounced of quite a few rocks at Copeton Dam.
This is Rare!

There were only 30 or 40 Rattling Dam Busters ever hand made, because of the difficulties involved. The rattling chamber is a 22 caliber bullet casing containing 2 ball bearings! The timber body is made in two halves and glued.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 7:25am
SWEET TONY these are classic ....IVE done alittle bolder bounein at copton myself .............ClapClapClapConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedDeadDeadDeadDead
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic