LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Power Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to me
    Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 1:48pm
I was lucky enough to win a auction earlier this year helping the QLD floods...was more than happy to help out with a small amount of cash.....On winning this auction I got 6 lures,,,Ollie,Aaron,Chris,Shane were the makers that I know or know of their work....There was a POWER LURE as well...I have never heard of seen of them...I was blown away by the finish of the lure quite possibly the best finished lure I have ever seen....big call....beautiful lure...had no idea who made it or any history on it,,,not so now I must say....going to this years lure expo I got to meet the maker...great person just like his lures,,no surprise there,,,,,now I have added to my single Power Lure & these will not be the last of this makers works of art,,,,again my photography skill are not equal to Bryan`s lure making or finishing skills.....Gary CFSA
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 1:55pm
That lure on the top left looks awesome with that paint work
Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 4:59pm
Brian makes some very nice lures!
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
BTD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:23pm
Wink GREAT LURES BETTER BLOKE,WELL DONE ON BOTH ACCOUNTS.
BTD LURES
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:26pm
Benn, you don't have to look far into this site to find a myriad of that type of individual ,his work and mateship is second to none .WinkClapClapClapClapClapClap
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:31pm
Very nice looking lures all of them thanks for sharing
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:34pm
Shane you might have to get Terry them barra lures as he is liking Bryan`s work,,,he is looking very sheepish at them,,,Gary CFSA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic