LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Twitchy Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A morning at Twitchy's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A morning at Twitchy's
    Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 11:14pm
I had the pleasure of spending an hour and a half in Pete's workshop on Thursday morning. I walked away with a lot of new tricks to try out when it comes to making my own lures and also with a nice big box full of sweet lures to add to our club raffles.

For those that don't know, Bass Sydney uses every cent of the money raised from memberships and raffles to help with our work restoring habitat for our freshwater fish around Sydney. And I can see quite a few eager/drooling members putting in some raffle money when these lures hit the table at our annual basscatch events and general meetings. Big smile

Once again a BIG thank you to Pete for being more than generous and also a big round of applause for producing such quality lures which I am sure will see quite a lot of water over the coming summer. Clap Our members are the type of people that know lures of this caliber are meant to be thrown into the nastiest, darkest, deepest regions of our local creeks and rivers LOL And I am positive they will do just that!

Anyway enough talk, here's a pic of the lures that will be hitting the tables this coming summer

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 9:52am
it was a pleasure to have you in the workshop Ash..WinkWinkWink
and it was good to have someone to talk to as well..
it's great the amount of work your club does towards bush
regeneration around our two beautiful rivers as well.. and always a pleasure
to give something back to a group that gives not only their time
but a bloody lot of hard work as well..ClapClapClapClapClap..
 I hope that you can raise a little money to put towards your worthy cause..
and I also hope you all enjoy the lures...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic