Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > Vic Lures > KuttaFurra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dragonfly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dragonfly
    Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 8:08pm
got back onto the dragon flys I was making ages ago  ..... have put the creeper wings on and its much better in action ... happy as with how it all is , heres some of the ones I been using to test out ... will make a heap more at a later day now ive worked it out ..hope you like so far .. cheers aaron
Fish dont buy lures
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 8:21pm
Looking good there Aaron Thumbs Up, going to be good to see them painted
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 8:24pm
Liking good Aaron.
Can't wait to see this finished
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Poolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 8:25pm
Serious hardware Aaron, love it!
Small Scale Lure Creations; Lure making on hold ATM.
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 9:00pm
Aaron is there anything you cant make?Everything you seem to make is quality and really enjoy looking at your creations.Purchased a couple of mice off you and impresed with the action as they got a run last week at Wyangler dam but unfortunately no fish.
THE CODFATHER
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:33am
THESE will be flash when ya finish aaronClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileregards bob
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:30pm
Aaron, they look interesting, will be great to see them with some paint. Expecting big things now though following your crays...
bluey View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:06pm
looking good, will need to get some green fish on them BIG dragon fly

regards George
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:22pm
thanks fellas ....jaybonnie don't know about that but happy to try things all the time and always trying to learn something different ... these are just some I can stuff around with while I get the others ready .... painted one this arvo . undercoat a bit rough but want one to take away on weekend to see what things go like with a bit of stuffing around .......got a bit lost with how to paint so just painted using these 4 things and come up with this at moment ... will sort the others out properly later on and load up another time ... thanks aaron
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:56pm

Aaron send me your email and ill take a pic of the one that sits in my shed My boy caught a few months ago as a reference for you he's a bit dry but it may give you an idea for them.

Great job on that one I hope you catch a massive cod
Fish Choking Lures :)
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 7:04pm
Thumbs Up still 1,000% better then what I could paint - you call this rough but it still looks really good.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 7:17pm
STUNNER AARON the kookaburras here would smash her ClapClapClapClapnice lure bro very well doneTongueTongueTongueTongueBig smileregards bob
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 7:45pm
nice DARGONFLYSmile
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 10:54pm
thanks fellas .... heres another I painted . this ones a bit fatter to work with the larger creeper wings .... bit of a robot one I thought once finished . just started painting and ended up like this ...... cheers aaron
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 10:59pm
Aaron they look excellentClaplove your work, thanks for posting, regards Chris
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 5:21am
:wow:wow:wow

Mick!!!
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 8:15am
got these into some hands of some keen young cod gurus ...   bought all the wings they had left on lure parts .... they are to dear so I think I will be getting them made through the laser cutter ive set up very soon ... bought this post back up as hope to have some pictures soon with the cod hanging of them ...a fair batch have slowly been getting made ....cheers aaron
Cody mccodman View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody mccodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:01am
Un real
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:02am
I'm very keen on one of these when they are ready mate.
I'm sure I can find something exotic to cast it at.
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:23am
cheers ...heres some the young bloke will be mucking around with ....he did some cool videos of the green one in action last year . now hes got his new sony video see what he can do with it ....john no probs mate .. but im going to wait until they all finished together same with the mudhoney walkers aswell.... with some different paint to normal mudhoneys ...
cheers aaron
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 1:24pm
These young blokes must be pretty happy when they get to play with all your lures. I agree with Jaybonnie, always amazed every time I see your next creation.
whipit
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 9:57pm
Thanks ... always trying .. still bloody hooked with it all .... yeah the good thing is with a couple of die hard young blokes is they will use everything ... sent him extra today some large jointed rats and other bits and pieces ... cheers aaron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic