LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Mudeye
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nomad shallow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nomad shallow
    Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 12:09pm
picked this up from a small store... , but may be a older one looking at the card????? any ideas..
hunting and fishing the new england
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 2:49pm
Wink G'day mate is this the barra sized one that Jamie made for capeyork barra about 10cms long or is this the smaller version he made for bream/flathead 7.5 cms only asking since I own numbers of both sizes in one off colours.......regards B.J.
bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 3:22pm
the lure is 13cm from tail to bib tip....beautiful blue sparkles over the black with a green then orange stomach...the lure is towed from above the bib ,but the bib ha had holes cut and filled..??? photo attached of it...
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 8:59pm
Brett
Poly or timber?
bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:11pm

timber I think as the urethane had mudeye under the belly I thought??????????

doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 1:29pm
Yeah it would be timber made/carved on the copy lathe......The tow point could be because of strength issues over big barra and tow points......I'll leave that to Jamie to explain but have you swam it yet? I just wonder if it has the same wide kicking action as mine have as the barra in cape York apparently like a wider actioned lure....I've often meant to swim mine for cod as the tail flicks that wide on retrieve.....regards B.J.
bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 2:32pm
yeh just swam it and more of a shimmy than a wide kick....nice anyhow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic