LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > What the blazes is this fishing Lure?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can You Name These?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lyonel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 2:04pm
Funny how the paint under the bib is the exact same style, Maybe Attack painted some for Peter
wahootim View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahootim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:42pm
Maybe Peter Showed them a few of his tricks as they had worked togeather.Wink

Lyonel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 5:56pm
I believe attack made some of the blanks for peter but i wasn't sure if they painted any lures for him as well.
Peter M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 12:37pm
Hi Peter Munt here.

21 and 25 are my lures.

My lure making partner (Barry Neat, now deceased) made lures for Attack Lures, Greg Mundt Lures and LTL lures all with a huge input from me . The suggestion that Attack Leres made lures for me is totally incorrect.

Most, if not all lure makers and members of Lurelovers do not know the strong connection between Eric Moller and Peter Munt Lures . The number 25 lure is one of some 1500 to 2000 Moller Copies produced by me on the request and total support of Eric.
Is is my intention, through a long standing member of Lurelovers, to document the history and truth of Munt/Moller lures.
hooknose View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hooknose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 1:13pm
Awesome Peter, will be so good to get the correct information in relation to this as there has been so much speculation.
Cheers Steve R
MAN I LOVE FISHING ! ! !
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:32pm
Peter, my mate here in Darwin is Bruce Moller, he has told me great stories about Eric his grandfather and Eric Westen (Westy) his dad. He often helped in the shed during school holidays from Townsville. He's now in his late 50's, so I think this would've been in the mid 70's.
Have heard you collaborated with Eric in his final years, he died in 1980 aged only 74. Maybe I'll ask Bruce, he may remember you. Look forward to seeing anything you post.
Regards, Tony Bartlett (Darwin).
"Always Merry and Bright"
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:37pm
You say #25 is one of yours? Always thought this was a Zangrande, had two, lost one to a barra in Darwin harbour the other I gave to Toby Hewitt, he thinks it's an Igor, I'll have to update him.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic