Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Tidal Water
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wild Things

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wild Things
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 8:45pm
Hi  guys thought I'd show you a couple of wild thing lures that are connected to Dean Hayes' Many activities in the lure world.....WinkWinkWink....Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:19pm
You said you were going to post a few. I don't have the mottled one but I do have some of the other one. I'll have to bounce a shot back at you. May take a fdew days though busy as at work at the moment.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:31pm
Ahh on second thoughts here's a few of mine.

bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:34pm
Pete
Just wondering if this is right,I heard Dean and Mick Munz [East Coast lures] brought the rights to
Wild Thing Lures plus the Copy Lath is that right?

Here are my Wild Thing Lures,Some deep divers,shallow divers and a couple of different fizzers
these lures are great to collect I like them
Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:51pm
Nice set Dave
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:55pm
Hi Paul, I like the blue combos They look good....ClapClapClapClap
Hi Dave, Wild thing lures Bought Dean's copy lathe, Then Dean bought it back, Then Mick Bought it of Dean, And I think there was someone else in between. they are all linked through the machine but I suppose thats how the world rotates Eh!!...WinkWinkWinkWink....Pete.

LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by tooch tooch wrote:

Hi Paul, I like the blue combos They look good....ClapClapClapClap
Hi Dave, Wild thing lures Bought Dean's copy lathe, Then Dean bought it back, Then Mick Bought it of Dean, And I think there was someone else in between. they are all linked through the machine but I suppose thats how the world rotates Eh!!...WinkWinkWinkWink....Pete.

Pete

I heard right then thank you for the info,and yes some things go round in circles hey Wink

Ropes

From what I have been told there is a couple of different makers in my lot of lures and they date back a few years I wish we new more about our Aussie lures and makers Wink

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:43pm
I dont know where Dean Hayes and Mick Munz fit in, but here are some that I got from Ian Stimson and
Brett Coombes/Gary Hoban back in  the mid to late 90's.
Laurie.

LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Oldman Oldman wrote:

I dont know where Dean Hayes and Mick Munz fit in, but here are some that I got from Ian Stimson and
Brett Coombes/Gary Hoban back in  the mid to late 90's.
Laurie.

Laurie

Dean Hayes and Mick Munz brought the copy lathe awhile back I think it was after Mick Munz sold
his for the East Coast lures but im not 100% sure on this

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 2:31pm
Hi laurie, Dean sold his original Business to wild thing Including the machinery , The guys were operating as Wild thing Lures then the guy that owned wild thing could.nt work any more due to an injury  so dean bought the machinery back. He then sold it on to another guy and he Couldn't get it off the ground so Dean Bought it back  again. Then Mick came along and bought the machinery of Dean and that's where it is today. all connected In  a machinery way......WinkWinkWinkWink...Pete.

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 4:33pm
WackoWackoWacko
Pete
Thanks for that...
I feel giddy for some reason.
Laurie.
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 4:46pm
Yeah, it's pretty complicated Laurie but it's also history I'm just glad that I could pass the info on otherwise noone would have Known apart from a few of Dean's close friends...WinkWinkWink...Pete.

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 5:34pm
Pete
Those little peices help make the picture complete.
Thanks again.
Laurie
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by tooch tooch wrote:

Hi laurie, Dean sold his original Business to wild thing Including the machinery , The guys were operating as Wild thing Lures then the guy that owned wild thing could.nt work any more due to an injury  so dean bought the machinery back. He then sold it on to another guy and he Couldn't get it off the ground so Dean Bought it back  again. Then Mick came along and bought the machinery of Dean and that's where it is today. all connected In  a machinery way......WinkWinkWinkWink...Pete.

Pete

Thanks for clearing it up,a big circle with Wild Thing lures Clap

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 10:47pm
NO Worries guys , It's good to help out where I can...WinkWinkWink....Pete.

Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 5:51pm
Here is a very different Wild Thing made by Ian Stimpson Thumbs Up

tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 6:04pm
Hi Rob , Unusual Paint job and unusual shape, That one will be worth hanging on to....ClapClapClap...Pete.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic