Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

old urathanes, and 2 old woods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: old urathanes, and 2 old woods
    Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 9:18pm
Most of these have been posted before but i thought i would put them all together for a pic all these lures were given to me by kind LL members who are, nick diggles, steve oogs lures, chris fugly lures, gary reel deal, martin horror head , steve wilson last cast, tony captain seaweed, thank you guys i havnt forgotten, the 2 lures in the bottom pic are the most prized as they are the only old wooden ones i have , thanks steve oogs lures and steve wilson last cast, cheers pearcey
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 9:41pm
I like that little guy in the bottom pic Pearcey I hope you will be making some of them

Some nice looking shapes in there and very nice of all to help you out , well done guys

Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 5:33pm
Dave,
        It's good to see a few make there way back to you Clap and as time goes on, I hope a few more join them.

Regards Steve
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 6:30pm
Clap great that you are getting some backThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 7:55pm
Thanks guys Thumbs Upgoing to male some sort of display for them eventually , cheers pearcey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic