LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barra Lure Making Kits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barra Lure Making Kits
    Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 11:43am
I made 6 Kits, for sale, but 4 have already gone.  The remaining 2 Kits are shown, below. As with my other Kits, the Kit includes a lure ready to use, instructions and a reference lure. Because of the size of the lure, this Kit only has one blank and hardware to make one lure.

These 2 Kits have a 'signed' lure and are $50 + postage.  Sometime next year, I hope to make some more Barra Kits and they will be $35 with an unsigned lure and $50 with a 'signed' lure.

Send a PM, if interested.

Cheers

Travers
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 11:55am
Consider the black n yellow sold Travers!
cheers steiny
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 7:29pm
Done deal, Darren Big smile

I thought you would be certain to pick the gold lure.  Is it just us southerners who think the Golb Bomber is the ultimate Barra lure? Confused

Cheers

Travers
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 7:57pm
I'll take the other one travers. Regards Chris
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:17pm
Yeah Travers, the gold paint is stunning, but I love any lure with contrasting stripes.
cheers steiny
Excalibre1 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Excalibre1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:24pm
Thanks Travers, all done check your inbox.

Cheers, Mike
< ="cosymantecnisbfw" co="cs" id="SILOBFWID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;">
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by bignanny bignanny wrote:

I'll take the other one travers. Regards Chris

Sorry Chris. They are all sold.  I'll let you know if any of the sales fall through.

Cheers

Travers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic