LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dorado lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dorado lures
    Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 6:18pm
Hi all

I noticed some Dorado 'minnow' lures in a tackle store a while ago.  The 'carp' pattern pictured really caught my eye.  I did a bit of research on them and found some complaints regarding poor quality trebles.  This could be justified as I noticed one of the lures in the tackle store actually had a bent treble!

I have used the 'carp' pattern once, hooked and lost a decent trout (I hadn't upgraded the trebles) and then lost the lure soon after.  They swim fine and I have no doubt they will be useful.  What I like about them best is the companies quality control.  As you can read on the right hand side of the packaging, 'each lure is indywidually tested'!Smile

cheers

Jim

Davent View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 8:14pm
Love the packageing!
saw a chinese lure that said " each lure custom painted by hand job*
Atheism is a non prophet organisation
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 8:13pm
Dave - what lure is that one? - so I know to stay away from itShockedLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Perun View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 1:08am
Hi guys. Dorado is a polish company that making cheap lures so the trebles may be poor quality but there's also a lot of good opinions about efficacy of these plugs. If they are cheap also in your countryside it's worth to try.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic