LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$400+ collectables

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $400+ collectables
    Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 11:46pm
checkout this blokes website, $400+ a lure, over 20 hrs spent on it.
I see many here who put some lures straight into the poole room but this takes it to another level
i am sure you will all agree they are absolute crackers
Abuadmiral View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
ABU Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abuadmiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:35am
Hi bigi
Bit of an eye opener.
Thanks for the link, interesting read
I don'y  think I'll be paying 150 Euros though.
cheers
wayne
Clap
Tight Lines
Wayne Real
darren240 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darren240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 9:04pm
mate i really enjoyed that those pike are on the must do before i am called upstairs great lures to i bet the old cod wouldnt say no thanks again darren
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 9:41pm
It beats me why we are not making these 'jointed lures' in these bigger sizes for Cod, I think they would kill themWink. I made 5 small ones (10Cm X 3 & 4 joints) last summer and they are a pain in the A*** to make in smaller sizes - I made 3 out of PVC foam before I got something near a 'swimmer', but once you get it they look so natural in the water.
Those MCL's would be expanded foam moulded, but they are certainly a nice piece of work, don't know about $400s though.
Pete
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 12:23am
Originally posted by actmail actmail wrote:

It beats me why we are not making these 'jointed lures' in these bigger sizes for Cod, I think they would kill themWink. I made 5 small ones (10Cm X 3 & 4 joints) last summer and they are a pain in the A*** to make in smaller sizes - I made 3 out of PVC foam before I got something near a 'swimmer', but once you get it they look so natural in the water.
Those MCL's would be expanded foam moulded, but they are certainly a nice piece of work, don't know about $400s though.
Pete
pain in the bum to make BUT you guys on here couldmake lures just as good as these
you just have to put the time in to make them,make the molds,paint em ,then a fancy web site,
etc,etc, oh and by the way you have to get someone to buy themLaff

mearzie View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mearzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 9:51pm
400 a pop aint that bad considering some tenterfield darts went last week for 600-700 a peice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic