LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > North American Fishing Lures > USA Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My L&S and Burke collections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My L&S and Burke collections
    Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 2:32pm
Thanks to the generosity of LL members, I have been able to add to my L&S and Burke collections! SmileClap Always on the lookout for other rare models... Wink

Fysshe
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 9:53am
Nice ones - I actually found a couple of Burke Big Digs in the boxes and one on an old card yesterday that I had forgotten about. I'll take some photos ...

MXB
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 1:52pm
I got a nice parcel of L&S lures in the mail the other day. I just assumed I had bought them on Ebay and tossed the packaging, but when I went to leave feedback, I discovered I hadn't got them off Ebay!! Confused In a bit of a quandary now as to where they came from? I'm thinking of a generous "LL" member maybe??

I haven't seen one with a plastic bib before!! Shocked
Fysshe
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 1:57pm
Also running out of room to store my Burke collection... LOL

Fysshe
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 5:21pm
It was me that was the generous one Ian Confused not really but nice collection anywayClap
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 5:51pm
Thanks Shane, I owe you a trip up the creek!! Wink
Fysshe
Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Fysshe Salmon Fysshe Salmon wrote:

I got a nice parcel of L&S lures in the mail the other day. I just assumed I had bought them on Ebay and tossed the packaging, but when I went to leave feedback, I discovered I hadn't got them off Ebay!! Confused In a bit of a quandary now as to where they came from? I'm thinking of a generous "LL" member maybe??

I haven't seen one with a plastic bib before!! Shocked
the plastic bib was one of few that we got with a large "buy" from the then importer.
Not 100% sure, but 99.5% sure that it is L&S.

P.S
Enjoy Thumbs Up
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 6:49pm
Yeah, the eyes and gill flash give it away!! I think Shane gave me a bum steer!! Thanks Laurie... Tongue
Fysshe
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 7:21pm
I have a bunch of L & S that are missing in there Ian...I'll take some pics over the weekend and see if you are in desperate need of them Wink
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic