LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Collector Sets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:39am
How much is this set Travis ??

Regards Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by finnsurance finnsurance wrote:

How much is this set Travis ??

Regards Rick
G'day Ric.  This Set was sold about a month ago.  Standard price of $300 + $45 for the signed Guppy kit.

Travers
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 7:03pm
Thanks Travis
I was a bit thrown by the new post sorry LOL Nice set though Approve Cheers Rick.
bass2yak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass2yak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:44am
love the look of these collector sets very high quality was wondering how much and how long of a wait
always release your bass
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by bass2yak bass2yak wrote:

love the look of these collector sets very high quality was wondering how much and how long of a wait

G'day Karl

I had a "Collector Set" undercoated and ready to paint, last week, but I needed more lures for the Hunter Valley Caravan, Camping, 4WD, Fish & Boat Show so they went in with the rest of the lures to be painted.

If you go to the 4WD Show (May 24-26), call in and say g'day.  We're right next to Thomo's big fish tank.  I've got to work on Friday, so I will only have to put up with Thomo's sarcastic wit on Saturday and Sunday.  Gary Akers (RAVA) and his able bodied assistant, Mick Burns (SNAFU) will be 'manning the stand' on Friday.

The Sets are $300 and include the 6 lures that I currently make (Little Digger, Micro Digger, Mack Attack, Moogerah Minnow, Trout and Macleay Minnow), plus my old cod lure (Digger) from Tenterfield days, plus a 7cm Lure Making Kit plus a Powell Lures cap. Lures are 'signed'.

Cheers

Travers

Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 8:38pm
I reckon the market for my Collector Sets must nearly be saturated LOL.  This is the only Set for 2013.

This Set is a bit unique, in that it was ordered with each lure in a different colour. I must be getting a bit forgetful, because I didn't take a photo of the finished Set, with hooks attached etc.

Cheers

Travers
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 12:47am
I like the hats too mate need one for the set you made me (hint) cool idea with the multi colour set

When will the new carving model come on the market Travers ? I'm looking forward to that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic