Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > A&B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inverell Gold.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inverell Gold.
    Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 11:24am

Everything but the nudey will be swum in the Manilla District this summer. 
Thank you very much Al you legend.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 5:05pm
Lures look great, are they Als motel lures?
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 6:17pm
WRONG AL nicho these are from the old pine sniffer of the hills behind tinga AL SLOMANLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
mearzie View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mearzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:46pm
lol those lures look fantastic will be sure to score a few cod on those :D
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 11:13pm
Very nice Bob Clap

I like Allan's lures a lot, and you've got a few I haven't - we need to talk! LOL

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
mearzie View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mearzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 11:39pm
yeah they do look fantastic dont they wouldnt mind some myself
TasV View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 12:31am
Talking about Allan... Allan, did you ever get the 'River Rat' I sent up to you (tried PMing you but it says you have exceeded the number of allowable PMs)?
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 6:59am
THESE are slut COD lures ++Ive just spent 4 weeks atCopten dam fishin & floged the COD on MENCHOS MARZ  SLOMANS abs were a killa on the bigger cod  lost heaps on spinner baits LIGHT leader iLL lerren BUT the i DID swim ALOT of lures  THAT smashed fish THE floor board killed the MURRY COD in copten dam + THE A+Bs they all work THE dam is pumppin best impoument fishin ive had in 10 yearsBig smileBig smileBig smileREGARDS BOB
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:21am
On ya Bobby, we have missed your happy countenance,
Glad you were having so much fun,
Upset you didn't let us know so we could send lures for testing in a blatant attempt to get on the dark side team.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

bdowdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdowdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 9:52pm
just got home from copten, only did a overnight trip and fishing was great.nice lures
hunting and fishing the new england
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by bassnbob bassnbob wrote:

THESE are slut COD lures ++Ive just spent 4 weeks atCopten dam fishin & floged the COD on MENCHOS MARZ  SLOMANS abs were a killa on the bigger cod  lost heaps on spinner baits LIGHT leader iLL lerren BUT the i DID swim ALOT of lures  THAT smashed fish THE floor board killed the MURRY COD in copten dam + THE A+Bs they all work THE dam is pumppin best impoument fishin ive had in 10 yearsBig smileBig smileBig smileREGARDS BOB
your excited young Bob calm down mateWink so Mencho's,Marz,Al's a+b's (for the big fellasThumbs Up),Fugly floor boards? for copeton?(Bob I love you)Hug.Aussie luremakers rock especially BobThumbs Up
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:47pm
Al YOU'RE lures got the big onesClapWink
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 9:01am
CHRIS the king rat of als smashed 3 nice fish trolling the long granite gorge up the river next hook up clean me up empty busted all fun the floorboards are awsome for cod very nice depth great action fantastic lures all round boys ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig smileregards bob
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 9:20am
I can see why the King Rat went so well its a great shape and the colors are real Cod magnets
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 9:29am
THE king rats got that lovely body roll that cod like that on i lost had a shit hot action & tuff as nails to great cod lureWinkClapClapClapClapregards bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic