LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Charitable Auctions/Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LAFMA Auctions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAFMA Auctions
    Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 3:23pm
Hi Lure Lovers members

I will shortly start to Auction some lures in the Charitable Section of the forum with all Proceeds excluding postage fees going to the Logan & Albert Fish Management Assoc. (LAFMA).  LAFMA put Bass and Mary River Cod into Wyaralong Dam, The Albert River and the Logan River. Also LAFMA takes time to eradicate the pest fish such as Carp and Tilapia. LAFMA is a volunteer group and is not included on the current SIP scheme.

You may or may not know but the call was put out by Steven Micalef late last year to Lure Makers on this forum to Donate some lures to our cause. In true Lure Lovers style we have had a lot respond. Some of the lures were used in a Raffle run at our recent Carp Comp Day on  February 28 and the remainder will be auction here over the come week or two. 

If you are a luremaker and would still like to contribute to these auctions, please by all means contact me and I will discuss this with you.

A big thank you to Tony for allowing us to do this on his forum.Clap

First up there will be a hybrid lure from Eric Ward and Carl Grist, this will appear soon.

Kind regards 

Sel McLennan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic