LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Terry Marshall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Collection... so far

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Collection... so far
    Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 8:26pm
To all the folks who aren't on Facebook, this is my small collection of Garra's thus far. I hope to get more as I have funds available. 

And yes I have fished some and will continue to fish others... To top if off I met Terry this year for the first time, not only does he make a great lure, he is very willing and open to show others his technique. A top fella he is..

lead lure View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lead lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 8:44pm
Very nice Sel your going to need a bigger cabinet
Cheers Graeme
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 8:47pm
Nice collection of lures Sel!
cheers steiny
matt fraser View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Barambah Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt fraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 10:42pm
There is something about vertical stripes, metal bibs and old school colours that work together and are very pleasing to the eye!

Matt
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 11:28pm
That's a lot of Garra Lures. I spy a couple of Garra Snyper in the corner and heaps of cool colours in the peeli. Blue isn't my favourite freshwater lure colour but Terry proved me wrong with that QLD Fishing Monthly lure from last year's expo (blue and yellow pondi) He showed Brian up in the Severn R while he was testing it out. Debbie D
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 7:59am
That's your small collection of Garra's......it's a very big small collection. Nice display, thanks for showing.
whipit
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 10:33am
I have sorted these out now and if you want a look you can see them here, 

Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 2:06pm
Very Nice Collection Sel
Kimo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic