LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Expo lures - Powell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 6:54am
Hi Travers, I gave one the Macleay Minnows I got off you at the Expo a go on the weekend. No fish but I was very happy with the way it swam.
Cheers, Shane
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 11:12am
Only a couple of Trout Packs and Barra Packs left.  I'll split them up and list the lures individually on another post.

Only 3 signed nude Scorpions remaining and the signed red Cod.

Still a few Barra, Guppy and Large Guppy Lure Making Kits left.

One Barra/Scorpion Wall Hanger and the Tasmania/Mack Attack wall hanger are still available.

Will put another post up, tonight, with Mini Kads, 2" Scorpions, Trout, Micro Diggers, a 5" Mack Attack, Mack Attacks, 4" Scorpions and some Macleay Minnows.

These may be the last lures that I have available, this year.  I'm desperately trying to paint the Kaditcha Sets, but the weather hasn't been great for painting.  I've got a heap of trout lures that are ready for gluing and undercoating. They will be heading to Tassie, in October, for the Peddar Homebake.  Then, in November/December, I'll be carving the 2016 Kads in the hope of finishing them by February!

Cheers

Travers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic