Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Barra King
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BarraKings August 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BarraKings August 2015
    Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:24pm
Since my last picture update I've acquired about ten more, filling in some more gaps. Now have a yellow/black set of six, (3", 2x4", 2x6") and an early 1981 red-gilled model above completed, plus a silver/blue 'superset', total of seven, including the 1981 model plus the earliest round-bibbed model at top of NT.
The two red and yellow/black laying horizontally are the only Ron Dau's I've kept, as these are early hand-signed ones.
I'd like to ask LL members to see if any more gaps can be filled, unfortunately can't offer good trades/swaps anymore, as I've run-out LOL. But happy to buy any that are available.
The highlight of my trip to FNQ, was meeting Henry and his wife Aileen, Cranky kindly introduced me, we had a great chat, told me he still had more than me Big smile, he's keeping safe for his grandkids.
Also visited with the other BarraKing guru, Ian Leighton, top experience seeing Ian's collection.
Think I'm now 3rd Ouch.
Regards, Seaweed.

"Always Merry and Bright"
NQ FISH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NQ FISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 10:45pm
Thanks for sharing Capt Seaweed.I admire you collection,some nice lures there.I only have a few of Henry's & Ron's
Bad days fishing is better than a good days work
Cheers chris
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 9:52am
Tony great collection you may need to add Tassie shortly.

Regards John
beesknees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beesknees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:13pm

Nice Tony!

keep looking they're still out there.
regards Ian
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 6:35pm
Nice collection Tony. I have 2 and I can see the models / colours there, but gee they are a great shapeThumbs Up.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic