Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm Back
    Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 8:51am
Hey fellow Lurelovers, sorry if this is in the incorrect place Tony, just got a new computer after many months without . Just a heads up for all members , The Lure Expo this year will have some of my new creations for sale and some old, I am sharing a stand with Ollie and "Flacco" (which worries me a bit). Hint: some of the products may not be what you are expecting and could be ONE offs ,I have put a lot of time into each article and there isn't a lot of them so you may need to get in early ( no early rain chq's please ) having enough trouble getting this together , hope to catch up with all the usuals and meet some of those that just communicate on here . NO there are no hints or teasers to look at , you will have to be there to see for yourself Wink
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
codyak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 9:39am
Hey mate.
I will be picking up a few lures at Ollie's stand, so will definitely have a look at what new creations you've come up with. makes it even more exciting that your not showing them till the expo.
Thanks, Blake
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 9:48am
About time you got back!! Angry Interesting to see what you've come up with... Ermm Cheers mate..
Fysshe
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 10:07am
Ian, had to take the computer to the doctor after it had a "TURN" doc said he needed to go in asap to relieve some pressure, so the incision was made but complications immediately set in and arrested on the table , doc said "IT"S HAD ENOUGH " it needs to be put down , so after many ....... seconds of thought we let it go and it was over. Lucky I interfered with its memory before it's time was up and saved the best parts, now we have a speedy well dressed model that actually works when commanded ................... Hmmmm, food for thought there. Anyway we have some "different " items to see at the expo ( yes Sel ) you can come along Smile and some old style lures some never seen by many before and maybe some things of interestWink hope to catch up with you soon with some new Barra and Jack toys Tongue
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 11:30am
You will certainly have many collectors intrested now. Good to tease them a little. I'm sure Sel will be at your table real early. Looking forward to seeing some of your new creations.
Will have to be quick just to see them.
Cheers Brad
whipit
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 12:17pm
I think you've got their attention Shane I can hear the ears pricking from here ,that stall is going to be a good one with Ollie ,Flacco and you there mate and I hear Ollie needs all the help he can get to keep Flacco from playing up
that's no how ye make porridge!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 12:23pm
Welcome back Mr Murphy, and interested in seeing what you will have at the expoThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 12:28pm
Welcome back Shane....look forward to your posts and humour.
cheers steiny
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:06pm
G'day Shane, your display last year was a beaut (I voted for you Wink). Have always wanted a metal bibbed Viper, so maybe I'll get lucky this year. I'm bringing down a lexan bib one in a colour that Sel might want, so a little trading may take place.
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic