LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farm Creek Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinaplate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farm Creek Lures
    Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:02am
Was wandering up the main street of Clifton on saturday the local markets were on again. While tying to keep the kids from pulling everything of the market stalls i happened upon a person selling these hand made timber numbers. The bloke that makes them hails from a little place between killarney and Warwick. Finish is pretty good, shapes seem reasonably generic but the proof will be if they catch fish. These are quite a bit bigger than I usually use so looks like I might need to get a bigger road and reel.

For $35 for all three seems like a pretty good deal. There was a couple of other models but I didn't like the colour options he is going to paint these to how I would like. Will get them in a week or so

Going for a paddle in the river this weekend will give them a run.

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 2:06pm
Top and bottom look like good Dart style copies, $35 for all three, can't knock that.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:22pm
Cheers for that, now to find that Facebook post that asked for a lure ID, these looks like those.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
td pullen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td pullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 7:05am
great lures I have plenty   well made    red one in bottom pic is real nice cod lure   and very well priced
Tony P
chinaplate View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinaplate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 9:04am
They certainly look the goods. The maker is T Baker. Black and gold is a Wally, red and white Billy and red an Brown is a Georgie. There were a couple of other shapes he is painting them this weekend will pick them up in a week or so. Can't wait to try them out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic