Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Forum Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 LureLovers Prize Pack - photo updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 LureLovers Prize Pack - photo updates
    Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 1:04pm
Pledges from members responding to the recent request for donations towards the 2016 LureLovers members prize pack have been rolling in.

Thanks to the generousity of these guys the contents of the prize pack is looking like a fantastic collection yet again, including both lures made by lurelover members, and this year a seperate prize including collectable items donated by members. 

Here's some first pics of the arrivals to date. More details on both the prize contents and how to enter will be coming soon. (tickets will be available online prior to the expo, and at the expo. Draw will be held at the expo 3pm on Sunday 17th July at the lurelovers stall.

Here's some photo's of the prize pack contents so far.

Thumpa Lure, compliments Brian Woolacott

Muggo's Lures, compliments Paul Muggleton (Muggo)

Some special carved PJ lures, along with a pair of PJ's hand made spoon lures, compliments Per Johansen (pj)

Nice assortment of EX Lures, compliments Bazz Wallis (hypnos)

Doc Yarrum lures, compliments of Troy Bryant (DocYarrum)

BOB Lures collection (including a very cool one-off BOBs beaded kray), compliments Bob Schofield (bassnbob)

Assortment of interesting collectables, compliments Barry Cross (Capt. Cranky)

Circle V Baits (including frog skin, nude, and foiled finishes) plus GG Spinners, compliments of Verlon Caudill 

CAM Lures Tropical Herrings, compliments of Chris McBride (bignanny)

Mad Dog Lures, compliments Dave Hill  (MadDogLures)

More goodies are on the way and I'll add pics as they come in. Thank you again to the members that have generously donated the prize contents.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 6:08pm
some nice lures there....
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 6:49pm
Couple of sweet prizes coming together again
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 11:53am
Great set of prizes there well done fellasClap,i'll get mine off to you in the next couple of weeks Tony sorry they've taken so long
that's no how ye make porridge!
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 7:36pm
Off to a good start tony, great looking prize already!
I hope to send something soon, otherwise i will catch you at the expo on the friday, either way i will add something
towards this great cause...thanks for a great site you do a lot behind the scenes.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 9:25am
Great start Tony and it's been a real pleasure making some lures for the lure expo this year. This LL site has help me along the way and I have met some great LL members too!

Also members have ask me if I am having a stall at the lure expo, unfortunately no because I had my daughter sick with a brain tumour and a neighbour dobbing me in for noise doing my lures!

On a happy note, I am still making lures in small quantitys and looking forward to meeting other LL members on the Saturday of the lure expo Might also sell a few tickets for you too Tony.

Cheers
Mad Dog Dave
Life is fishing!
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:51am
Thanks guys Thumbs Up

Very sorry to hear about your Daughter Dave Unhappy I hope all goes well for her.

Cheers, Tony

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 12:04pm
We've had a few new arrivals for the prize pack, here's some pics of the latest additions. Big smile

Tickets in the draw are now available online HERE, and will also be available at the expo.

firststrike lures compliments Frank Trewick (firststrike)

Gimme lures compliments Colin Moore (gimme)

3 * signed Vic McCristal books compliments Chris McBride (bignanny)

Tonk Lures compliments Rob Dunn (Lure-nut)
(Rob told me to pick one out for myself - haven't been able to decide yet!)

Thanks again to all involved, your support of the forum is greatly appreciated, we couldn't do it without you!

Cheers, Tony

Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm
Hi Tony. I just made a payment. FYI - I did it via the mobile PayPal site and missed seeing any step i was able to put my member name in. But you know who i am.
Cheers
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 2:18pm
Thanks John,

Saw it come through, you are the first entrant. Good luck in the draw! Smile

Cheers, Tony

steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 4:20pm
Got my tickets. Thanks again Tony
cheers steiny
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 7:12pm
 Just bought some tickets  Tony - Receipt No 77500110FM776042Y under "PW"  - It doesn't seem to like adding name to receipt  Shocked.
Lures to follow.
Pete Rayner.
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 8:15pm
The weather has finally allowed me to start painting lures this week, Tony.  It's been overcast, sunny, blowing a gale and quite pleasant, all in 5 days, but the humidity has remained low all week! There might be a few leaves, branches and the odd Koala stuck to the paintwork, but that's what makes our lures different to manufactured ones.

Once I finish painting and get the Expo lures sorted, I'll keep a few aside for the LL's Prize Pack. Will deliver them at the Expo.

Cheers

Travers
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 9:06am
that's no how ye make porridge!
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 9:51am
Cool lures Chris!
cheers steiny
codyak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote codyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 11:01am
Nice fuglys chris.. some great looking lures this year
brendan t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendan t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 1:03pm
What a great lot of lures well done to the people who donated keep up the good work 👍🎣
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 5:55pm
And it just keeps getting better! Clap

Some recent arrivals, thanks guys! Cool

DJR Lures compliments of Steiny

Fugly Lures compliments of Puglee62

Lobby Lures compliments of Don Lobwein

Blinky Lures compliments of Blinky

Cheers, Tony

brian1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 9:38pm
Some lucky person is going to win a lot of good lures . well done to everyone who has donated so far and keep up the good work Tony

Cheers Brian
panelandpaint
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 3:33pm
These are coming down, from four different Northern makers.
Seaweed
Westy Moller
Dave Lovegrove
Wayne Baldwin
"Always Merry and Bright"
Padgey View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
Power Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Padgey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 7:15pm
i`ve got a couple Tony when i get there , cheers Padgey.
HANDCARVED and HANDMADE TIMBER LURES
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 8:01pm
Very nice bunch '''Seaweed'',,, temped to buy some more tickets --------ConfusedLOL.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 8:08pm
A couple of purple lures from me.  Will give them to Tony at the Expo.

Beer

Travers
RossPerth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RossPerth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 7:30pm
I just sent my money
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 7:45pm
who won the raffle tony?.....mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 9:01pm
I am sure Tony said to me on Saturday it was my ticket C34 going to win Mick!Wink
But because it's your Birthday today Mick I will let you have all the prizes LOL

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic