LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powell Expo lures for non-attenders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powell Expo lures for non-attenders
    Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 10:12am
This year, I thought that I would put a couple of Cod and Bass Packs aside for people who can't make it to the Lure Expo and genuinely intend to fish the lures.  So, these lures are being offered in advance of the Expo for those members who intend to fish with them and not put them in a collection.

The purpose of putting these packs together is to give people an opportunity to fish these old type timber lures at a reasonable cost.  All of the packs are $100 each + postage.

There are only 2 Bass Packs. Bass Pack A has been sold.

Cod Packs

Cod Pack E is a 5" Kaditcha and Little Digger.

Any of these packs that are not sold will be at the Expo.  I will post up the Expo lures soon.  the Packs are sorted but still working on the 'signed' lures.

Beer

Travers

Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 4:36pm
Cod Pack C has been claimed, pending payment.
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 8:48am
I need to put the Expo Packs together this weekend, so if these packs aren't sold by this Saturday (lunch time) I'll put them in with the Expo packs and take them to Ipswich.

I should get the 'signed' lures finished by tomorrow. Nearly finished the fish-shape wall plaques. Then I will get the lure making kits together.  Will be relaxing when it's all over!

Beer

Travers
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 9:17pm
Bass Pack A and Cod Packs B, C & E are sold, pending payment.

Travers
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 6:23pm
Bass Pack B is sold

Only 3 Packs remaining.  Bass Pack C, Cod Pack A and Cod Pack D  The opportunity to buy these will finish tomorrow at noon. They will then go into the Expo lures and I'll put photos of the Cod, Bass, Barra and Trout Packs on LL's and Australian Lure Collectors.

Beer

Travers
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2016 at 5:58pm
All of these lures Packs are now sold, except for Bass Pack C which will go into the Expo lures.

Will try to get the Cod, Bass, Barra and Trout Packs posted up tonight.

Travers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic