Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Mad Dog Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New"Mulwala""Native lures 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New"Mulwala""Native lures 2016
    Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 7:01pm
I have made these lures early this year for a trip down south.

These new lures have been tested in Wodonga this year .

Cod Classic  I am going to call the green one "Mulwala" 

This lure orange / yellow / black dots is only a prototype and comes in two sizes too 55 mm and 80 mm

This one is a cracker too, also it's a medium to deep diver with the special bib.

Cheers
Dave

Life is fishing!
morro31 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morro31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 8:49am
Clap I like the Mulwala Dave .
Fishalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 9:26am
The green one would work well at Glenlyon Dam,Clap and if you are going to sell them I would be interested, Cheers Brian.
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 10:06am
nice lures dave - that green colour is stunning !!! 
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
codyak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 10:07am
Beautiful looking native lures.. like them both, but that green one
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 10:09am
Very Nice Dave, how deep do they dive?

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 12:01pm
Looking good Dave - watch out for that Darren bloke - he'll be after youLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 1:22pm
Beautiful lures Dave .... The bib shape helps
I'm current so it resists rolling ?
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 3:42pm
Thanks to all,Clap

Darren, They are great off the bank for BassThumbs Up

Brian, Yes going to sell two sizes, 80 mm Cod and a 55 mm for Bass. Brain please see prices below and they should be finished in a couple of weeks .Wink If you want one please put you name below.

Bazz , Yes I do love the green too. Thumbs Up

Blake, The green one was painted in water base.Thumbs Up

Sel, The green one goes 4 mt and the orange one goes 3 mt.Clap

Martin, Don't worry I have locked my lures awayLOL

Andrew, I love to see the lures handle the current with ease, especially fast current and no body rolling.Thumbs Up

If you see my new trout lures posting, you will see Screaming reel using those bibs and the feed back he has given them.Thumbs Up

PRICES

55 mm lures are going to sell for $13.50 each plus postage $7.45 "Mulwala" (Green one) or the orange one named "Fatso"

80 mm lures are going to sell for $16.50 each plus postage $7.45  "Mulwala" (green one) or the orange one named "Fatso"

The colours are going to be, green/ silver/ black/ orange belly
                                       Yellow/ red/black /red belly
                                       lime green/silver/ back/ orange belly

Also both lures with also be done in a bumble bee colour too.

There will be a wait of 2 or 3 weeks due to the weather up here.Disapprove

Please put your name below if you want one.Clap

Cheers
Dave

Life is fishing!
Fishalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 8:57am
Dave I would like two of the Mulwala green please, PM me your account details for payment. many thanks,Clap Brian
Fishalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 9:01am
Opps they would be 80 cm Dave, cheers Brian
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 9:59am
Dave, I'd be interested in one of the 80mm mulwala greens if you'd be willing to ship to me in Texas. Of course I'd add extra $$ to cover postage.
morro31 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morro31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 4:51pm
Hey horrorhead race ya to Dave places ? that's right you have told everyone that you have gone fishing for a couple of weeks , but Dave and I no where you went . (ABRACADABRA) Wacko
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by morro31 morro31 wrote:

Hey horrorhead race ya to Dave places ? that's right you have told everyone that you have gone fishing for a couple of weeks , but Dave and I no where you went . (ABRACADABRA) Wacko

ClapClapLOLLOL I am sure Horror Head watched Image result for bewitched when he was a boyClap Darren.

Cheers,
Dave
Life is fishing!
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 6:21pm
Dave 

The lures look great. Te "Mulwala" certainly looks like it would pull down deeper than 4mtrs.

For some reason your lures / paint jobs are quickly becoming one of my favorites. Just something a little different from the others.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers TB
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Cod Classic Cod Classic wrote:

Dave 

The lures look great. Te "Mulwala" certainly looks like it would pull down deeper than 4mtrs.

For some reason your lures / paint jobs are quickly becoming one of my favorites. Just something a little different from the others.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers TB

Thanks TB, the smaller ''Mulwala" tested at 4mts casting, going by the sounder, the bigger one will go deeper for Cod but have not tested that one yet for depth.

Working on a new yabby lure, makes a digging action on the bottom, deep diver, rattles and glows.

How's those ninja's going?

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 12:05am
Dave

The Ninja's have just hit the shelf. Things are dead quiet here at the moment. I'm sure they will vanish as soon as things start to warm up a bit.

Cheers TB
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 6:48am
dave - id like a pair of 55mm Mulwala's - one in the metallic green & the other in the lime green - ill talk with you about collecting them when they are ready 
cheers mate
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 7:29am
MULWALA pick me up on the way there DAVE TBs buyin the wild turkey WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapregards bob
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 7:59am
Originally posted by bassnbob bassnbob wrote:

MULWALA pick me up on the way there DAVE TBs buyin the wild turkey WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapregards bob

Sure thing Bob, Lake Mulwala sure will test your lures out Bob and you might have to bring the tent tooLOL leave the goat home.LOL

No turkey for me BobLOL just go to the pub (Beer) and hang out with the localsWink Good spot to sell luresClap

Cheers   
Dave

Life is fishing!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 8:05am
THE old bob lures were test there in the 90s dave got a couple off all that timber great dam to fish  NO TURKEY bloody cold there daveLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkregards bob
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 8:10am
Originally posted by bassnbob bassnbob wrote:

THE old bob lures were test there in the 90s dave got a couple off all that timber great dam to fish  NO TURKEY bloody cold there daveLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkregards bob

Give me tawny port BobLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Or best beer in town not VB LOL

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 8:12am
YA GOT ME WinkWinkWinkregards bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic