Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Mad Dog Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 COD CLASSIC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 COD CLASSIC
    Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 8:09pm
My first trip to the 2016 COD CLASSIC, what a awesome trip to Mulwala nsw , the few days I was there selling my timber lures was unreal and I what to thank the country people of Mulwala.

Also like to thank Tony Bennett (CodClassic) for making us welcome. 

It was great meeting Garry Fitzgerald, Event Co-ordinator of the Australian Lure Fly & Outdoors Expo and I will be in touch with you soon Garry.

I even saw, spoke to a legend Merv Hughes and I sold him a few lures too. 
Merv is a very keen fisherman, he enjoys a good laugh and loves his cricket.LOL Good on you MervClap

The weather was hot all weekend, the Cod catches was HOT too with juniors and adults doing well.

The Club Mulwala RSL was fantastic and the diggers area where you eat was outstanding.StarStarStarStarStar

Cheers,
Dave

Life is fishing!
Doc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 9:17pm
Hope to be there next year any advice where to stay close by and details who to see about a stall would be appreciated I am slowly getting my act together with my budding lure buiness. 
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 5:06am
COOL dave ive only been there once &had a ball ClapClapClapClapregards bob
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Doc Doc wrote:

Hope to be there next year any advice where to stay close by and details who to see about a stall would be appreciated I am slowly getting my act together with my budding lure buiness. 

Paul you need to see Tony Bennett  (CodClassic) he runs the Cod Classic and the best price to stay was Clubmulwala but we did get a special for $110 per night and that includes a cook breakfast.

Cheers
Dave
Life is fishing!
Doc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 10:25pm
Thanks David 
Mulwala is legendary and I have always wanted to go there just needed a good excuse I am sorry I missed this year but starting a new business tends to be a bit time consuming  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic