LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Eddy Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evolution of Eddy Lures - Eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tak35bne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evolution of Eddy Lures - Eyes
    Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 8:57pm
I am chasing some guidance on the evolution of the eyes on Eddy Lures. Did they all start with doll eyes, which is what I assumed. Any info / guidance on how the eyes changed and when would be appreciated.

Dave
tak35bne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tak35bne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 12:37pm
Anyone?
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 2:39pm
The early timber ones had painted eyes, I'm pretty sure they got the dolls eyes when they were moulded. The latest re-incarnation are moulded with painted eyes. Deb (Handbrake) would probably know more of their history.
Fysshe
keith2372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith2372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 8:51pm
Early moulded ones had painted eyes, they stopped painting the eyes on as the time it took between coats with the white and black. So the moulds were changed to fit the dolls eyes.
Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic