LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Bounty Hunter Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bounty Hunters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bounty Hunters
    Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 1:28pm
While gathering my Joll's lures together I noticed that I have a couple with very different size bibs. The grey one with the smaller bib is a shallow runner with a nice tight action . Probable a good Barra lure
justlooking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justlooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 10:09am
Some nice lures there Warren !
Go early - Stay late.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 11:09am
Nice selection Warren, not real impressed with these though. Put on a brand new one in Darwin harbour, attracted a nice 70cm barra, but after netting noticed the bib had ripped out. Luckily, the lure was towed from nose eyelet and not bib, otherwise would've lost both.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
Waz57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 1:09pm
Hey Capt.Seaweed . Most of these lures have caught fish with out losing a bib but in saying that the green Ridgeback did lose a bib when a Black Bass smashed it out. These are all wooden lures and I never really liked them after  they wet plastic . :) 

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 1:06pm
Waz, the one I used was timber, spoke with you at the shop a few months back, must catch-up in the Newyear, maybe do a bit of trading Wink. This pic BB (before barra LOL).
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic