LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing > Messing around in Boats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE NEW NEW BATTLE WAGON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE NEW NEW BATTLE WAGON
    Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 7:04am
have sold the canoe & replaced it with an Allycraft 3.75 Cody with Yamaha 20 hp 4 stroke ( Mick WILL BE HAPPY WITH ME !! ) - Raymarine Dragonfly 4DVS Sounder with CHIRP - 40 ltr bow mounted fuel tanks - swivel seats - & over trailer fold out camper - 14 " wheels - 2 spares - trailer storage box - fold out awning
i like it a lot !!! SmileSmile
cheers bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 7:26am
Nice one BazzThumbs Up
Life is fishing!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 8:47am
Good one, something similar with what I want to do with my boat trailer / roof top camper for when I go around AustraliaClap
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 11:51am
it works well - quick & easy to set up & surprisingly roomy
cheers bazz
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 12:56pm
Looks Good Bazz
If you stop in 1 place more than a day do you leave the boat in the water or drop the rooftop camper each day to launch and retrieve the boat.
Running about should be ok you can always unhook the trailer and leave the camper set up.
Its hard to find the perfect set up cause the more we do the more we change the way we do it. the Older we get the further we travel the longer we stay and the better we want to do it
Enjoy it while you can mate Looks like a lot of fun
Cheers Kimo   
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 2:09pm
we also have a quick erect tent so we dont have to use the camper - it really is meant just to overnight
cheers 
bazz
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 2:49pm
yep looks great as I said get out and enjoy. I am going through a lot of similar stuff at the moment.
What I have is great to fish offshore and stay at caravan parks with a bit of free camp .
But I want to go back and do the Kimberly properly and there appears to be some great places in NT
Someone said they catch a few fish in the rivers up there so I would like to make sure they are not just pullin me leg.
Cheers Kimo
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 6:16pm
hooly dooly bazz , good setup. get your self a 2lt tin of tectyl 506. if you have a compressor , a spray-pot with a long nozzle, spray the trailer inside, outside , everywhere. then go for a drive along a dirt road. wait a month and do it again. done properly, you will never have rust problems. take the wheels off and do them both sides as well........mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 12:27pm
its no good Barry its not greenWink
that's no how ye make porridge!
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 5:57am
Plenty of green lures inside mate !! 🤢
Cheers
Bazz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic