LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Lures you have made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My first Dozen of Handmade Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonio999us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first Dozen of Handmade Lures
    Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 10:28am
Hello Lure Lovers
Some minutes ago I introduced myself at Welcome section.  Greetings from Peru.

As I said before in my introduction, part of my fishing passion is collect lures. In this Thread, I want to share with you my first dozen of Attila Fat Minnow (now I have more), made by myself at my shop in my home. I have another collections of plugs (Bomber, Yo-zuri, Rapala, DUO, Daiwa)...

Something I would like to say is that each Attila Fat Minnow is one of a kind wooden plug, because I made them with my hands and it is impossible to do two exact ones... Also, I numbered each wooden plug I make.

The Attila Fat Minnow is a wooden plug with these characteristics:
 -  4.5" long
-  Weights around 1oz each,
-  Weight shifting system,
-  Two Japanese saltwater treble hooks #01
-  Shocking colours
-  Reflective holograms
-  3d eyes (halves to give a mean look)

I hope you like the video and my work... leave me your comments...

Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 10:58am
Very nice work in these ones.  That is a really nice weight for punching big casts out in the surf.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

Very nice work in these ones.  That is a really nice weight for punching big casts out in the surf.

Agree with you Ducks - very nice workClapClapClap
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 11:19pm
Nicely done and well presented , love the "Bad Boy" eyes.
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 12:18am
Nice looking lures mate, and good finish on them. Well done.
whipit
antonio999us View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonio999us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:09am
Hello Whipit, Ducks, Mr. Viper, Horrorhead,
Thank you very much for your comments, I am very grateful... Let me tell you, that first dozen were the first wooden lures I made in my life, and I enjoyed a lot doing them. Since then, I have had some progress with this hobby. I did more Attilas, like the "Attila Fat Minnow Version 2" which is a little thinner and larger than Version 1, and now I'm working in Version 3 with fixed weight instead shifting system. Also, with the idea to do a lure for a pike or some other dented fish, I began to carve plugs using a harder wood which is also heavier than Balsa. I hope to publish a new video of those new plugs soon in my Youtube channel.  Finally, my last project is the "Attila Veneno" which is a Darter type lure...
Please, in case you have questions or any recommendation about my work I will be very happy to receive your messages.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic