LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Smick Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some older Smick Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some older Smick Lures
    Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:31pm
Found a few photos from when i started selling a couple lures here and there, just checked the date and the first ones were from december 2012

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 8:57pm
Good stuff ash...i remember when you got keen, they look good mate id like a couple of the blue stripes second pic
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 10:56pm
WoW, you see them all together and there is a hell of a variety there, nice collection.
 Thumbs UpPete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:53pm
Are you still making them Ashley? When I saw you at the Toowoomba swap meet you were on other things.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 8:43am
I can make a few like that next batch if you want nicho. They were the only ones i made that colour from memory
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 8:46am
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

Are you still making them Ashley? When I saw you at the Toowoomba swap meet you were on other things.

I hadn't made any for a few years mate but finally got a chance and made a batch recently. I've got some more in the making but working 12 days on/ 2 days off i'm finding it hard to get any done
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic