LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures for Sale/Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F Clef wild Bass Spinnerbaits for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F Clef wild Bass Spinnerbaits for sale
    Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 3:01am
Hey guys,

So I started making a few of these for myself and kind of got carried away, so I thought I would try and sell a few and SWMBO has been giving me the eye about 'hobby' expenditure lately (I do have a few passions). I made more than I need and I would like to see some other people catch fish on my lures. I don't have any friends or family who fish that I can send my lures out to, so its just me who uses them.

Anyway, I designed these for fishing the Nepean system and in the areas I fish the water is often dirty and/or tannin stained so all of these Spinnerbaits have colorado blades for maximum thump and brass blades are featured a lot. Also, where I fish a 40 cm Bass is a monster so I have designed these be a little smaller sized Spinnerbaits compared to the average commercial Spinnerbait. They all have no. 1 sized hooks with 1/8th ounce heads.

I have paired them so each group has a strong 'silhouette' bait and a 'natural' bait for a bit of variation. It's hard to see exactly what type of blades are on the lures in each photo so I give details for each pair.

I'm asking $25 (posted in Aus) for each pair and $30 (posted in Aus) for the pair with the quaddie. If you are interested please respond in this thread. Also, if you catch fish on them I'd really appreciate photos.

Thanks for looking guys. Much of the knowledge I've acquired to make these and other styles of lures has been garnered from this site and the generous people on it, so thank you to everyone who has helped me in the past. Also, please excuse the git in the reflection of some of the blades. Ha ha.

Hope you like them.

Cheers,

Ces.

Pair 1

Double hammered brass blades

Double hammered brass blades

Brass on the back, Nickel on the front.

Pair 2

Brass on the back, hammered brass on the front.

Nickel on the back, brass on the front.

Pair 3

Hammered brass on the back, nickel on the front.

Nickel on the back, brass on the front.

Pair 4

The quaddie will be posted folded up but this is an example of what the lure would look like after you spread the arms. Please note, this is an example. There is one quaddie in this pair (with orange beads and skirt highlight). Also note that the lure for sale uses higher quality swivels than in the example.

Thanks again guys.

simo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 2:14pm
Look great mate get onto u next week for some just have to check the finances
Ces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 5:35pm
Cheers Simo.

No worries mate. I'll wait to hear from ya.
Ces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 3:31am
Giving this post a little bump but it does look like they're going in the tackle box.

I'll keep them up for a few more days and then throw 'em at some fish if they don't sell.

Thanks for looking guys.

Ces.
Ces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 1:02pm
Pairs 1 & 4 SOLD

thanks guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic