LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Deception Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Church Mouse 45PD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Church Mouse 45PD
    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 9:24am
Just before Christmas(2017) Paul released the first batch of his new "Church Mouse" lures. They are a 45mm flocked surface paddler. I grabbed a selection of the two toned versions and also took the opportunity to pick up one of the 125mm "Crucian" Bottle Openers which Paul had crafted out of some fiddleback White Beech. Unfortunately my photo does not convey just how spectacular this grain pattern actually is when viewed in the hand.
Great additions to the collection thanks Paul,
Col

Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:13pm
Cheers Col, leave a little bit of Talen out, should clear up that infestation LOL
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 9:24pm
The Talen didn't work Paul and what's more I've now discovered some new outbreaks - and they're getting bigger.

Silky Oak

Crackle and Lace
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:27pm
It may be closed season for Cod right now but fortunately not for Lure Collectors. I was quick to strike when I saw Paul's latest offerings and am very happy to add a couple of his Sneaky Vermin 120mm to my ever growing nest of mice and rats. Just check out the colour of that amazing piece of Red Cedar.
Bring on the plague,
Col

HARTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:47pm
Beautiful work! Thumbs Up
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:41pm
Earlier this week I grabbed a small representative sample of Paul's latest rodent release. This time some brilliant little Church Mouse 60mm surface paddlers.
Regards,
Col

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic