LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Lures you have made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some new styles and colours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:45am

some of this batch were plugs I had made, but had been misplaced. I found them and added them to the group I was doing. they weren't finished yet, not sanded smooth, but I don't care sometimes. there's nothing wrong with some texture. and once the clear-coat is on, they are all smooth as glass anyway. what matters is that the fish like them, and they aren't that fussy.
beer-breath View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:49am

Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:51am
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:54am

Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:56am

Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 11:58am

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 6:16pm
Looks good to me .... now where are the fish photos???Wink
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 2:12am
my plugs don't fish so well through the ice. the cold just keeps hanging around this winter, and we keep getting snow, snow, snow. i'm just on my way out the door to shovel again, another 4 inches overnight. one day of nice weather today, then it's supposed to snow the rest of the week again.
May is when I get back out there, maybe april hopefully.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 6:54pm
HMMMMM ... a little  bit of snow where I am would be nice ATM, 35 degrees celsius and 95% humidity - feels like I'm melting. 
Martin-

Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beer-breath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 3:39pm
I went for a drive today to see if I could get up to where my trailcams are, so I could check them. got stuck in a huge snowdrift, and of course, no cell service and I had removed my shovel from my jeep to do a dump-run yesterday. so, started walking until I could get reception, help was on the way, and I continued walking several kms to meet my help coming up. strong, strong winds and crazy blowing snow, it was better to keep walking than sit around. needless to say, I won't be checking my cams for awhile. I still wouldn't trade it for your weather though. I love the change of seasons and hate the real hot days. we get into the 40 degrees Celsius in the summer, I hate it.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 6:51pm
That’s an extreme temperature range-from deep snow drifts to 40 Celsius- ouch
Martin-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic