LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > JaySea Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2018 JaySea is 30 Yrs Old and New

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 11:57am
They look cool Warren.
Gilhop
simo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:05pm
Those bass bugs look brilliant mate keen for sure
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:31pm
Cool...
Is that a Gremlin body with flappy wings and a bib?
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

Cool...
Is that a Gremlin body with flappy wings and a bib?

Spot On, JohnSmile yeah a couple years ago I fiddled around with a hybrid the same as this one only it never had a bib, only done 10 and sold them but I could not get the concept out of my headWacko So I added a small bib and bingo the BASSBUG 55 has arrived, it will be part of my JaySea Range now but in a limited supply, it's a fiddly thing to make but it works great on the bass and I love it and to me that's the main thingWinkLOLSmile

Cheers Warren
Any Brand Of Lure Is Only As Good As The Fishermen Using It.
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:07pm
Nice.  I will definitely be grabbing some gremlins, crays and bugs for when next bass season rolls around.
So pumped to see the Gremlins coming back.
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 11:24am
BassBug 55 colour range, coming to a website close to you very soonWink.

Cheers Warren
simo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 12:17pm
Sweet
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 11:56am
   Hey Girls and Boys, I must apologise for not having The Gremlins and Baker Krays ready for sale yet but the kid I had working for me quit yesterday because I flatly refused to pay her over time, holiday pay, health benefits, super a basic wage and give her a smoke break. Jeez kids today they think the world owes them a living. Now she riding her BMX bike up and down out the front with a bloody picket sign, I mean really just because she's only 8 and is my Grand Daughter, I just don't understand the world today.Wacko
   Hope you understand the delays with the Gremlins and Krays.

Warren
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 2:52pm
Hi All, hope to have the Patriot Mundi and the Barra Patriot ready to go by the end of this week or at least have the colour charts done.
Cheers Warren 
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:23pm
Gremlins, Mundi and Barra Patriot 80 will be available next week if the rain stopsLOL

Warren
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 5:52pm
Geez been busy mate they look awesome, ive not been on here for a while, great to see you on a roll.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 8:07pm
Thanks Jas, it's has been a bit busy hereSmile  got another couple of lures come out later this weekWink

Warren
samurai View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
JaySea Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 1:56pm
Hi Folks, just a preview of a couple of new models coming soon. Both models are a deep diving versions of their shallower running cousins, both models will be available in five colours only. Thanks for looking and hope you like.

Warren

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic