LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Lee's Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blanks - Work in Progress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blanks - Work in Progress
    Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 12:52pm
Hi All,

Piccie below is some of my Big Mack Traps, Mack Traps and Rattling Jew Baits - to come shortly - still works in progress.

Cheers Richard

Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 6:42pm
very nice, if you put hangers and hooks on on em they'd still catch fish even without the paintThumbs Up.
that's no how ye make porridge!
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 6:49pm
I'm sure they would Chris. I've used lures with 90% paint off that still work!!!
kayargh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayargh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 8:44am
Richard, when these larger lures are getting ready to go, please keep me in mind. I am quite happy to pay now and wait if that arrangement suits you. I am looking for some mackerel and jew lures for a planned northern trip later in the year and these would be ideal. Regards, Ken.
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 11:11am
Hi Ken, Thanks for that, I`ll keep you to the forefront with Mack & Jew lures. Cheers Richard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic