LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Ollies Stingrays
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More from the Master.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More from the Master.
    Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 5:53am
While in the SE Qld. region last weekend for the Lure Expo I took the opportunity to catch up will Ollie who kindly had been holding some lures for me. The photos below show a few of the models that I don't recall having listed here previously.
Firstly, a pair of nude Squid with one carved from Hairy Oak and the other from some spectacularly marked Qld. Maple. Next a selection of Fraser and Vampire Squid Poppers. Then finally a pair of Trout Baits.

Please enjoy this small selection of Ollie's masterpieces but I can assure you to fully appreciate Ollie's true artistic genius one needs to hold the lures in your own hand and slowly rotate them in the sun.

Very happy thanks Ollie,
Col

p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:20am
exceptional nothing less
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:26am
ALLbeautiful workClap,Ollie makes the best trout swimbaits anywhere in my opinion.
that's no how ye make porridge!
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 11:40am
That large Fraser Popper, the striped purple dude, got me a near metre GT off the rocks here in. Cooktown and a metre plus queenfish as well as a few smaller reef species
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
codyak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:10pm
Those are some cool lures. Ollie sure does make some awesome stuff.
Raffey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:56pm
That rainbow trout swimbait looks like you've literally cut a fresh rainbow trout into 3 pieces. Simply amazing.

Cheers,

Danny.
Echo Lures
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 8:12am
Thank you Col for the post and everyone for your kind words always appreciated.
Danny I can assure you no trout were harmed while creating these trout swimbaits😃😃
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 9:08am
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic