LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing Tackle > General Tackle Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bulk Treble Hooks - help needed urgently

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PointerLureProject Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bulk Treble Hooks - help needed urgently
    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 9:47am
Hi All,

So sales are going a bit too well, but I've gotten stuck on treble hooks.  I need to source a supply of size 10 black treble hooks and size 0 split rings but appear to have hit a dead end.

The chinese one's we buy from WLure bend on big fish and are too big for me at size 8.

We bought a few hundred Mustad's from Motackle which are cheap and ok, but are silver and shine too much for the Bream and Trout fishing our lures are primarily used for.

I have a mate who is the wholesaler for Owner and was even approached by owner directly to fit their gear.  However the wholesaler is a top bloke and I've known him for ages, but that means that he just doesn't respond to my messages and it's almost impossible to actually get him to order anything for me.  It's been two weeks and I can't even get a current price.

We were able to get them cheap when he did supply around $12 per 100 rings and $66 for trebles but freight was a killer at $25.

BKK were keen but have disappeared, Gamakatsu wont reply and VMC don't appear to have a current local website or presence?

Hopefully the brains trust here can point me in the right direction?
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:08pm
Try fishing unlimited 0490 354 039, Peter should be able to help youThumbs Up
that's no how ye make porridge!
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:51pm
Nathan, VMC are known as Rapala VMC Australia P/L  sales@rapala.com.au  Ph. 02 9780 8200. Good Luck. Cheers Richard
Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
bkool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 1:57pm
Try captain hooks i have used them a few times prices are good and service was not to bad. 

Bkool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic