LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Killalure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New arrivals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New arrivals
    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:09am
These beauties just arrived in Austin, TX ! They’ve got a nice permanent home here :)

Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:16am
Nice choice of lure!
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Chep Buxley Chep Buxley wrote:

Nice choice of lure!

They came up on eBay at a price I couldn’t resist, so I had to have them ! They’re a great addition to my Australian lure collection :)
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:08pm
They look to have the darker painted eyes, if so these are early ones in great condition. I hope you didn't pay too much.
"Always Merry and Bright"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Seaweed Seaweed wrote:

They look to have the darker painted eyes, if so these are early ones in great condition. I hope you didn't pay too much.

I think the previous owner had gotten them around the late 90s or 2000. That’s what he seemed to recall.

I got the four of them for under $50 USD (a but under 70 AUD), which I thought was a good deal... under 20 AUD each
TimmO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 7:15pm
Some great looking lures mate. Doing Oz proud in the Lone Star State. On another note my son is in Texas at the moment. Been to Dallas and now I’m Corpus Christie. He’s having the time of his life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by TimmO TimmO wrote:

Some great looking lures mate. Doing Oz proud in the Lone Star State. On another note my son is in Texas at the moment. Been to Dallas and now I’m Corpus Christie. He’s having the time of his life

Thanks !

I’m glad your son is having a great time here .... Texas is a really fun place to be. Diverse, and a lot to see and do !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic