Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Lively
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assassins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assassins
    Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 11:52am
A few 145mm Lively Lures Assasins

#1 Signed with Red Dollseyes - Deep diver
#2 Signed with Black Dollseyes - Shallow
#3 Embossed Name with Black Dollseyes - Deep

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Craig View Drop Down

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 11:58am
Very nice Tony.
Tagged and released
Malla View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 12:28pm
G'Day Tony long time no see....I believe it was year 1 of the Monduran Muster (Can't remember who won that one :)  :)........Have a Lively Lure Assassin105mm Shallow Diver in my possession, thought you would appreciate a look at it..........Had it confirmed by Alan D as such......for the life of me I can't remember when I required this lure but have been told it is 20+ years old.......Alan thought it would be an interesting exercise to see what it would attract on E-Bay.......Not interested in buying and selling......although I have bought a couple of Reels O/S.......anyhow if you have any comment of the lure buy all means do so.....Thanks Tony.......Cheers Whitto.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 2:20pm
G'day Whitto, great to hear from you!

Mondy Muster #1 - Now wasn't that a load of fun! Big smile As for who won, I'll repeat what I said on the day - Ass beats class every time! Embarrassed

That's a cracker of an old lure Whitto, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's caught it's fair share of fish. It's awesome to hold a little parcel of history in your hand - that's how I got sucked into this collecting thing, watch out it's infectious LOL

Re ebay - you never can tell! Prices can be anywhere from sublime right through to ridiculus sometimes!

I hope all is well, and I hope to catch up with you somewhere near a hot barra bite this coming summer.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 3:08pm
Yellow eyed Assasin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic