Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BJ's Feral Baits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BJ's Feral Baits
    Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 10:06pm
Here's some new "Feral Baits" out of the BJ's Spinnerbaits stable.

Very solid looking and nicely made, I hope to hook up to a Barra on these as they look up to the task - Nice work BJ Thumbs Up (and my sincere apologies for posting the wrong pictures up earlier!) Embarrassed

BJ has offered the Feral Bait below as a prize for a LureLovers members comp he has in mind, will post up the details of the comp once I get some more details off B.J Thumbs Up This one was painted by our very own Tooch!

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 7:37am
Hi Tony , They were all painted by that tooch guy
He's in big demand these days...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 9:03am
Tooch?,ah thats right he's the bloke who makes those rude lures!LOL
i think this is the first time ive seen zonker strips used on spinnerbaits great idea,i think if these were made smaller they'd go well trolled for impoundment troutWink
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 9:34am
Wink Yeah g'day puglee I actually do make a 1/8th ounce v-spin equipped with a eagleclaw size 6 hook! It has accounted for both rainbows and browns plus yellowbelly,redfin,bass,saratoga and bream! I gave a few samples away to some prominent fishing writers(sic) who are to caught up in innuendo and polictics to do my lure any justice! One of these writers situated in the snowies tells me that he once had a double figure brown follow the lure without striking in front of a few witnesses. Now I'm only a simple freshwater native fish C&R bloke but in a situation like that even i know to speed the lure up then let it fall to ground and a slight jiggle and your on! Browns just cannot help themselves they'll even overcome there shyness and strike at your feet when a lure is presented in this manner! The same writer compounds in his writings that spinners work as he is always plugging other companies traditional spinners! My v-spins also come equipped with size 0 blades in silver,gold,black colorado's and gold indinana's and silver willows! I also add those fantastic rattling eyes that people forget about!Wink I'll send some photos to tony showing my extensive range plus hard body(Timber)lures and opauge plastic bream poppers I do! Regards,B.J.Wink
Pilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 12:47pm
Hi BJ,

Did you say they catch Saratoga? Cool Could you please post a pic of the spinnerbait you are talking about, I am very interested in getting hold of a few of them if you sell them to try on the Toga up here.

Cheers
Adrian
Toga Fever
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 9:03am
Wink Yeah Pilly they do catch toga mate and best of all repeatedly! I cast the heads on strong wire mate so they last!!! Tell your recipe and when I pour again soon I'll keep you in mind! There is a store in Adelaide that may have some stocks left with the old black/gold silicone skirts I used to do when I first started! Tackle World at Salisbury S.A. 08 8 2581166. If kym or the staff cannot help you then by all means p.m. me anytime mate! Regards B.J.Wink
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 10:27am
Ok I've just completed a new range of lures under my label now I'm off to find someone who can post the photos up for me!!! Stay tuned!!! regards BJ.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic