LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted 2020 lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted 2020 lures
    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 9:45pm
Hey LL gang!
Putting together a box for my son that I will put away until he is old enough to fish.
What I'm after is new lures from this year. Ideally would like them to have the year 2020 on them but not a must.

Cheers Zac 
Lucinda Collector!
All ways on the hunt for more.
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 12:27am
Andymac1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andymac1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 8:37am
Hey Zac I can assist with that have a few finished what species is your son targeting?
wickky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 10:00am
Nothing at the moment mate as he is 9 weeks old LOL

But in the future, bass, flathead, cod and barra hopefully 
Lucinda Collector!
ArdentAngler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArdentAngler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 3:17pm
Andymac1970- I read your comment and laughed, helps knowing Zacks kid is a newborn. Still a funny misunderstanding. 

Zack- in a few years and god willing this site still exists, you will look back on that comment and wonder where the time went.

Ok, tried sending this several times and was the first to comment....several hours later retrying.

As announced on a prior post, add me to the proverbial lure giving list as I have already tucked a few extras aside for you. I will date, and for the first time ever sign these. 

Targeted species; mermaids, fast women and cars....just a guess?
wickky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 9:54am
Originally posted by ArdentAngler ArdentAngler wrote:

Andymac1970- I read your comment and laughed, helps knowing Zacks kid is a newborn. Still a funny misunderstanding. 

Zack- in a few years and god willing this site still exists, you will look back on that comment and wonder where the time went.

Ok, tried sending this several times and was the first to comment....several hours later retrying.

As announced on a prior post, add me to the proverbial lure giving list as I have already tucked a few extras aside for you. I will date, and for the first time ever sign these. 

Targeted species; mermaids, fast women and cars....just a guess?

Signed Krewfische? Next stop ebay Tongue LOL thanks mate, much appreciated.

Anything but cars! Almost as bad as fishing gear on the bank account 
Lucinda Collector!
Andymac1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andymac1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 9:04pm
Ha ha Zac my bad mate anyway happy to assist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic