Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Kaditcha Sets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Kaditcha Sets
    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:54am
2019 wasn't my best lure making year! Had a holiday to Italy with Mediterranean Cruise, in February, where I broke 2 ribs. That put me out of action for about 2 months. Away from home in April for our youngest daughter's wedding. Several 2000km round trips to Pambula, as my 92 year old father went in and out of hospital. Trip to China in May. My father passed away in June. Bushfires started in Port Macquarie in mid July and kept burning until December.

I managed to get a heap of lures carved and undercoated in 2019, but was unable to paint them. The 2019 Kaditcha Sets were ready to paint in October, but the thick bushfire smoke prevented any painting.

2020 brought endless humidity, which resulted in the Kaditchas finally being painted in August/September.  Anyway, they are done and most have been sent to their new homes.

Beer

Travers
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:28pm
Sorry to hear about al the struggle Travers
Am sure the new owners forgot all about the waiting time, when these stunning Lures arrived in their mailbox 

P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
Andymac1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andymac1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 8:29am
These are amazing Travers very nice as always
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 2:32pm
Bloody Nice Travers, 

Would love to get more of your lures one day.

Can relate to life's pressures, that's why I have starting making again, take my mind of my parent's troubles...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic